Monday, May 20, 2019

Scorpion Man

I am playing solo "Five Leagues From The Borderlands" and wanted to do some bigger monsters; I started tinkering with rules and even have been in contact with the Rulesgiver. But I needed a bigger thing for my heroes to fight. Since I am setting my game in Glorantha (Runequest) I decided to build a walktapus from some bits I have lying about. But it's taking a while, so I decided to create a papercraft scorpion man of simpler design than the beautiful one by eddnic over on the Cardboard Warriors forum. Here is my basic beastie with a scorpion image found in Google and a Bloodbarian body by CinderPig . I hope to have an assembled version by tomorrow.

Here is the finished gribbly


And here he is with a human miniature for a size comparison. It's a little short to be truly scary.


But when we put it on a base, he's about the right size. I think I am going to enlarge the scorpion part by about 10% and them base it, that should be suitably scary. And maybe make that axe and sword more bronze than steel o.0



No comments:

Post a Comment